Whether you’re collecting motorcycle parts for assembly or sending one for repair, you must be looking for some inexpensive shipping options. Luckily for you, this article contains all that and much more. When you find a suitable delivery quote, safely pack the vehicle’s parts to get them ready for shipment.
Table of Contents
- 1 How To Pack Motorcycle Parts For Safe Shipping – The Best Way
- 2 How Long Does It Take To Ship Motorcycle Parts?
- 3 How Much Does It Cost To Ship Motorcycle Parts In My State Or Across The Country?
- 4 How To Ship Motorcycle Parts With DHL – And How Much Does It Cost?
- 5 How To Ship Motorcycle Parts With USPS – And How Much Does It Cost?
- 6 How To Ship Motorcycle Parts With UPS – And How Much Does It Cost?
- 7 How To Ship Motorcycle Parts With FedEx / TNT? – And How Much Does It Cost?
- 8 How To Ship Motorcycle Parts Internationally – And How Much Does It Cost?
- 9 How to Ship a Specific Motorcycle Part
- 10 Conclusion
How To Pack Motorcycle Parts For Safe Shipping – The Best Way
When you set out to mail motorcycle parts through a shipping company, this is how you should pack them:
- Before you start packing the parts, get a shipping box. It should be big enough to fit the number of motorcycle parts you need to ship, and its material should be strong enough to support the weight.
- Then, start packing each part in bubble wrap separately.
- Next, place the different parts in the box with packing material all around to lock the movement.
- Lastly, tape the box in a secure manner.
How Long Does It Take To Ship Motorcycle Parts?
It doesn’t take much time to ship motorcycle parts from place to place, especially if you’re using one of the priority packages. For intrastate or interstate delivery, it will take one week maximum to get the package shipped. On the other hand, global shipments may take around two weeks or so.
How Much Does It Cost To Ship Motorcycle Parts In My State Or Across The Country?
Mostly, motorcycle parts such as brakes, clutches, etc., weigh around 5 pounds. However, a few parts, for instance, an engine, can go up to 50lbs or so. Hence, shipping small parts within your state will cost you about $30 to $50. If you wish to avail of a priority service, it can cost $100 or more.
On the other hand, if you’re shipping a package across the country, the shipping charges will start from $40 and go up to $200 and above. To find the best delivery prices, use the shipping calculator.
How To Ship Motorcycle Parts With DHL – And How Much Does It Cost?
You can ship motorcycle parts easily by using DHL services like air and ground freight. The ground freight will surely cost you less. Furthermore, to deliver your package to another state, the price will be around $60 to $100. To get the cheapest delivery quotes, use the shipping calculator.
How To Ship Motorcycle Parts With USPS – And How Much Does It Cost?
If you’re shipping lightweight parts of your motorcycle, USPS has the most affordable rates to offer. The best option is to use their Flat Box to deliver your package either interstate or over a long distance at the cost of around $20 in one to three days. Use the shipping calculator for the best delivery prices.
How To Ship Motorcycle Parts With UPS – And How Much Does It Cost?
Whether you’re sending lightweight or heavy motorcycle parts, UPS provides several services to fit your needs. From UPS 3-Day Select to 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air, you can select a service based on your delivery budget.
Shipping from state to state may cost you anywhere from $25 to $150 for lightweight parts and up to $350 for motorcycle engines. You can use the shipping calculator to get an estimate of the delivery cost.
How To Ship Motorcycle Parts With FedEx / TNT? – And How Much Does It Cost?
FedEx has many services for automobile shipping, such as warehousing and shipment tracking, etc. It’s always a good idea to get a delivery quote while selecting your shipping service. The cost for shipping can go from $30 to $100 or more, depending on your shipment location. If you want the cheapest delivery quote, use the shipping calculator.
How To Ship Motorcycle Parts Internationally – And How Much Does It Cost?
If you’re transporting a motorcycle engine domestically or internationally, make sure that any fluid is completely drained as shipping companies restrict sending parts that contain liquid. Shipping small parts globally may range from $70 to $200. Moreover, shipping heavier parts to distant locations will surely be more expensive. To find the best delivery prices, use the shipping calculator.
How to Ship a Specific Motorcycle Part
Since most motorcycle parts don’t weigh much, they aren’t too costly to ship compared to other automobile parts. They’re also less prone to damage due to their compact size and easy packing. For the best delivery options, choose one of the above options!